The Fountain University Patrons’ Club is made up of people who have in one time or the other committed to contributing their resources (money, energy, networks and time) to the growth and development of Fountain University, Osogbo.
At the Beginning
Forms were issued to willing patrons who agreed to support the University for Allah’s sake, and each of them selected a membership category of his/her choice as a commitment.
Membership Categories are:
- Platinum: Project Sponsorship
- Diamond: N1 million
- Gold: N500,000
- Silver: N250,000
- Regular N100,000
The decision to come together to contribute our resources to the growth of Fountain University Osogbo was driven by the appreciation and pursuant of the following:
The Concept of FUPAC
The Fountain University Patrons Club (FUPAC) is a club of successful Muslims; men and women committed to promoting education of the youth up to the highest level possible. They primarily display this commitment through dogged support to the Fountain University, Osogbo founded and promoted by NASFAT, the leading Islamic faith-based organization. The support covers diverse area, but substantially it focuses on ensuring that physical structures of the university are developed to meet global standards.
“To see Fountain University become a center of excellence promoting the ideals of both Islamic and western education in a manner that uplifts both the society and the promotion of Islam”
“To enlist men and women of goodwill, particularly of Islamic persuasion to contribute actively to the pursuit of the vision of the Fountain University to become a pace-setting institution in terms of learning, character building and service to humanity”
1. To partner with Fountain University in the drive to promote the growth of both western and Islamic education among Muslim youths
2. To generate fund to meet the requirements of the next development phase of Fountain University
3. To represent the interest of university as to facilitate the attraction of goodwill and other beneficial supports to the university.
4. To be a bridge between gown and town channeling support from private sector as to gradually and consistently equip FU with modern facilities and structures that will support learning and grooming of students.
1. Position and package Fountain University as a world class academic institution brand among its peers.
2. Encourage partnering relationship between the university and private sector organizations for project sponsorship
3. Establish endowment fund on key projects and structures
4. Demonstrate total transparency and accountability in managing pooled resources
5. Seek support from among the entire Muslim community beyond border of denominations.
6. Contributions may be in installments or at donors convenience.
The Plus Mark must not Fade
The results of the past commitment and subscription have yielded many plus. Fountain University is waxing stronger through the support of the patrons. The university has conducted 11 convocation ceremonies. FUO has produced graduates who are thriving both locally and at the international level. We are at the point where conscious and deliberate push is required to sustain our plus (the glories and legacies).
We are committed because;
“Surely my prayer and my rites and my life and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds.”
We Give Passionately towards FUO, because:
The Prophet said: When a person dies his works end, except for three: ongoing charity, knowledge that is benefited from, and a righteous child who prays for him. (Muslim, Al-Tirmidhi, others)
It has Been Long! Reach Out
It is most likely that some might have forgotten this charitable commitment, hence, this reminder. Please reach out to FUPAC Officer on 08057896263.
If you wish to complete a new form to revive or review your membership, kindly fill this form via https://bit.ly/33sGlna
For subscription: STERLING BANK NASFAT-FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY PATRONS CLUB (FUPAC) ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0021292795
“Those who in charity spend of their goods by night and by day, in secret and in public, have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve” (2:274).